DNA Genetics

Stacked Kush Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — DNA Genetics

Stacked Kush Type:  Regular, Medical Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 8-9  Weeks Yield:  450g/M2 Height:   Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Sativa Effect: Medical Flavour:   THC Level:   Growing:  Medium/Hard StackedKushis a marijuana plant that you could grow both indoors and outdoors. This marijuana strain is mostly Sativa despite being a hybrid of both Indica and Sativa plants. This would provide you only female seeds with a short flowering period average of 60 days. This marijuana plant is also a hybrid coming from [Read more..]

By |2012-06-01T12:47:04+00:00June 1st, 2012|DNA Genetics|2 Comments

Sour Kush Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — DNA Genetics

Sour Kush Type:  Regular Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 9-10 Weeks Yield:  500-600g/M2 Height:   Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Indica Effect: Medical Flavour:  Fuely, soury THC Level:   Growing:  Medium/Hard SourKushis the marijuana plant that is formally known to be the Headband strain. This marijuana strain is actually a great yielding marijuana strain to try. It could provide you a high that is perfectly medical and would not even be too empowering that even light smokers would like. This marijuana plant could grow [Read more..]

By |2012-06-01T12:47:40+00:00June 1st, 2012|DNA Genetics|1 Comment

Sour Diesel Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — DNA Genetics

Sour Diesel Type:  Regular Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 10 Weeks Yield:  450-550 g/M2 Height:   Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Indica Effect: Flavour:   THC Level:   Growing:  Easy/Medium Sour Diesel is another hybrid result that is perfect in the choice of strains to cross as well as qualities as outputs of the genetic procedure done. This marijuana strain is you perfect yielding marijuana that would be very stretchy. It would produce flowers that are green in color, frosty, as well as sour [Read more..]

By |2012-06-01T12:48:21+00:00June 1st, 2012|DNA Genetics|1 Comment

Sour Cream Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — DNA Genetics

Sour Cream Type:  Regular Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 65-75 days Yield:  High Height:   Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Sativa Effect: Midhigh-High Flavour:  Haze and Sour THC Level:   Growing:  Medium/ Hard Sour Cream is a mostly Sativa strain despite of having a good background of Indica and Sativa strains. It has been revealed by its genetic background that 80% of its traits are actually from the Sativas and the rest 20% is from the Indicas. This marijuana strain could be cultivated both [Read more..]

By |2012-06-01T12:48:52+00:00June 1st, 2012|DNA Genetics|1 Comment

Sleestack X Skunk Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — DNA Genetics

Sleepstack X Skunk Type:  Regular, Medical Climate: Indoor, Greenhouse Flowering: 8-9 Weeks Yield:  Average Height:  Medium Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Sativa Effect: Uphigh Flavour:   THC Level:   Growing:  Medium/Hard Sleestack x Skunk is one of the best hybrids coming from DNA genetics. Sleestack x Skunk would certainly be double like strain for you since it has most of Sativa traits you are looking for. According to its genetic background, it has 70% influence of Sativa and 30% from the Indicas. It [Read more..]

By |2012-06-01T12:49:22+00:00June 1st, 2012|DNA Genetics|1 Comment