Paradise Seeds

Opium Marijuana Seeds – Strain Reviews – Paradise Seeds

Opium Type: Feminized Climate: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering: 8-9 weeks Yield: 450gr/m2 in, 600 gr/plant Out Height: Short/medium Indica/Sativa: Sativa dominant Effect: Excellent uplifting high Flavour: THC Level: 18% Growing: Easy to moderate The Opium of Paradise Seeds is composed of 50% sativa and 50% indica genetics. It is highly regarded as a majestic weed plant because of its great cerebral high that does not leave you with a lazy feeling after hours of smoking its buds. Due to its exceptional characteristics,this [Read more..]

By |2020-04-29T04:34:03+00:00July 7th, 2012|Paradise Seeds|0 Comments

Atomical Haze Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Paradise Seeds

Atomical Haze Type: Feminized Climate: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering: 9 weeks Yield: 450 gr/m2 in, 700 gr/plant out Height: Medium/tall Indica/Sativa: Sativa dominant Effect: Soaring high Flavour: Sweet/hazy THC Level: 15-18% Growing: Atomical Haze of Paradise Seeds has some of the characteristics of an original Haze plant. The original Haze is the result as the different sativas like Thai, Colombian and Mexican were combined. This marijuana strain has the combination of cannabis with good genetics. Combining the different weed varieties with superb [Read more..]

By |2012-07-08T19:54:25+00:00June 8th, 2012|Paradise Seeds|1 Comment

Lucid Bolt Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Paradise Seeds

Lucid Bolt Type: Feminized Climate: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering: 8-9 weeks Yield: 500 grams Height: Medium Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica Effect: Uplifting clear high Flavour: Smooth/fruity THC Level: 15-18% Growing: Lucid Bolt of Paradise Seeds is a new marijuana hybrid from the year 1990s. It has the perfect blend of sativa and indica traits but the latter has the highest percentage. The indica properties of Lucid Bolt is about 70% and the rest 30% is sativa. This is one of the newly released [Read more..]

By |2012-09-08T17:52:13+00:00June 8th, 2012|Paradise Seeds|0 Comments

Amsterdam Flame Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Paradise Seeds

Amsterdam Flame Type: Regular Climate: Indoor, Greenhouse Flowering: 8-12 weeks Yield: Maximum 450 grams Height: Short Indica/Sativa: Mostly indica Effect: Potent high/relaxed feeling Flavour: Smooth strawberry hint THC Level: 19% Growing: Easy/moderate The Amsterdam Flame of Paradise Seeds is a mostly indica type of cannabis worthy for most marijuana enthusiasts because of excellent qualities like high THC level, good harvest, great flavor and easiness in growing. It is available in regular pot seeds so growing these marijuana plants may not [Read more..]

By |2012-09-08T17:52:16+00:00June 8th, 2012|Paradise Seeds|1 Comment

Rox Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Paradise Seeds

Rox Type: Regular Climate: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering: 8-9 weeks Yield: 350 grams/m2 Height: Short Indica/Sativa: Combination of Indica/Sativa Effect: Energetic high Flavour: Sweet/minty THC Level: Growing: Easy to moderate Rox of Paradise Seeds originated from weed varieties coming from Switzerland. It was named as Rox due to its compact, rock and dense buds. This strain can grow both indoor and outdoor garden types. It has a short stature so they are perfect for weed growers with limited space inside or those [Read more..]

By |2012-09-08T17:52:20+00:00June 8th, 2012|Paradise Seeds|0 Comments