Posse A-Dawg Marijuana Seeds

Posse A-Dawg

Type: Regular
Climate: Indoor, outdoor
Flowering: 55 to 60 days
Yield: Average to high
Height: Medium
Indica/Sativa: Hybrid
Effect: Soaring high
Flavour: Fruity
THC Level:
Growing: Easy to moderate

By crossing Pre-invasion Afghan with Space Dawg, Insane Seed Posse was able to produce a new marijuana hybrid that has strong versatility and can adapt to both indoor and outdoor growing climate. A-Dawg inherited the fine features of both its parents with the Afghan side giving it better structure and ideal growth pattern while space Dawg provided the desired potency of buds. This is an all-around weed plant that can also thrive in a sea of green as well as greenhouse type of growing.
A-Dawg will show two phenotypes with one showing 70% of the time and the other 30%. The difference can be established in terms of growth pattern as well as volume of yield. Flowering time for an indoor setting will range from 55 to 60 days in most cases and a bit longer in an outdoor set-up. It will grow buds that are compact and dense with pungent and citrus aroma along with heavy sticky resin production.
    • Buy Marijuana Seeds

      [tagcloud]