Speed Haze Marijuana Seeds

Speed Haze

Type: Feminized
Climate: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering: 10 weeks
Yield: High
Height: Medium
Indica/Sativa: indica + sativa
Effect: Stimulating high
Flavour: Citrus
THC Level: 13.8%
Growing: Easy/Medium

Pure Seeds’ Speed Haze strain is automatic flowering. Bud production does not mainly depend on the number of light and dark hours supplied but rather, the Speed Haze cannabis plants will automatically start producing buds once they reach a certain age of maturity. It has a high percentage of sativa which is 75% and the remaining 25% is indica characteristics.
Looking on the Speed Haze marijuana plants, a grower can truly appreciate the dense buds loaded with sticky resins. Be careful when touching the buds of Speed Haze, some THC crystals may stick to your fingers.
Indoor and outdoor pot garden are suitable places for growing Speed Haze. Having the genetics of Ruderalis and Haze, this cannabis strain is a high yielder. Buds have a citrus-like aroma and flavor. When smoked, a stimulating high can be experienced. It has stimulant and psychoactive effects. The THC level is about 13% and has a 0.4% CBD content.